Covid-19 Re-opening Plan
COVID-19: Mitigation Plan for Rancho Caymus Inn – Modification to best practices
The below set of standard modifications and are best practices Rancho Caymus Inn will use to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19. Please note that these are temporary measures applicable only during a defined period of time, set by RCI.
General Property Information
- Rancho Caymus Inn will continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health.
- The entire staff’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been expanded. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- Procedures and signage for social distancing have been put in place throughout the hotel.
- The health of our our staff is being closely monitored. All employees are following the at-home CDC self screening in addition to being temperature screened when they arrive to work.
- Staff is required to wear masks and gloves per local department of health guidelines. Housekeeping is all wearing face shields when handling chemicals and disinfecting.
- Rancho Caymus Inn has provided sanitization stations with hands-free hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and wipes that are available throughout the hotel.
- Cotton masks are available for guests upon request ($5).
- Rancho Caymus Inn is known for our signature breakfast. We will be modifying our buffet style line to be made-to-order. Same menu options but we will ask you to fill out a menu and will have our chef prepare and serve.